Our ancestors lived in a much different generation than we do today. Did you know that fruits and vegetables contain 4% to 50% less minerals than they did just 50 years ago? This main source from which our bodies used to derive essential vitamins and minerals is now severely depleted, so we must turn to supplements along with a healthy diet to give our bodies the nutrients they must have to maintain wellness.
Here are some examples of vitamins we should add to our daily life, depending on the individual's needs. Make sure to consult your physician before taking any supplement.
- To date, science has identified 13 vitamins and minerals that are essential for health, vitality, wellness, and prevention.
- Modern industrial farming techniques produce fruits and vegetables that contain significantly reduced amounts of essential nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and antioxidants compared to wild fruits and vegetables.
- Dietary sufficiency of EPA/DHA is necessary for the proper function of the heart, the brain, and every other cell, tissue, organ, and gland in the body.
- The only way to SAFELY consume adequate amounts of EPA/DHA is through supplementation with PURIFIED Omega-3 fish oil.
- Our western diet is severely deficient in probiotics. This deficiency has been implicated as a causal factor of alarming numbers of preventable illness from infancy to old age.
- Probiotic bacteria are essential for immune function. They directly protect from infection by competing with the unhealthy bacteria, viruses, and fungo we are exposed to every day.