Strength and Conditioning Workout - Tone & Burn
This workout will build muscle endurance, upper body strength, stamina & burn lots calories while toning.
Strength and Conditioning Workout - "Tone & Burn"
- A month of workouts that'll push the Limits of your whole body; glutes, quads, triceps, abbs, chest back and deltoids.
- You get relevant stretches, rest periods & tempo for best outcome and less injury.
- The percentage of 1 Rep max is used to insure you get the best results from your workout.
- The workouts are geared more towards the moderate to advanced exerciser but can be modified if needed to fit beginners.
- Men & Women wanting to tone or loose weight can benefit from this workout.
For The Workout You'll Need:
- A mat
- Flat Bench, smith machine or tube bands that give a strong resistance
- Medicine Ball
- Seated Leg Press Machine
- A Long bar with weight plates
- A cable machine
- A stability ball
- A 10 - 12 inch height box step or something sturdy to step up on
In conclusion, this workout will build muscle endurance, upper body strength, stamina & burn lots calories while toning.